WORLD OF WESTEROS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Traži

Rezultati od :

Rechercher Napredna potraga

Similar topics
Zadnje teme
» Spam Tema....
od Nim Ned 14 Apr 2024, 04:08

» Sta trenutno slusate
od Zevs86 Sub 03 Feb 2024, 23:56

» Slike prirode nam majke
od Lala Pet 26 Maj 2023, 21:46

» Predstavite nam se....
od Assassin Pet 28 Apr 2023, 18:23

» Robert Džordan "Točak vremena"
od Uno Nomesta Pon 26 Sep 2022, 14:57

» Robin Hobb - Vidovnjaci
od Zevs86 Uto 29 Dec 2020, 15:25

» Stiven Erikson- Malaska knjiga palih
od Assassin Pon 13 Apr 2020, 10:31

» Igrice (Generalno)
od Lord M. Pet 03 Apr 2020, 12:33

» Sta sada citate?
od Zevs86 Čet 19 Mar 2020, 19:58

» Winter Is Coming...to HBO
od Zevs86 Čet 19 Mar 2020, 19:55

» Dela, po povoljnoj ceni.
od Vazarius Uto 10 Mar 2020, 08:25

» Srećna 2o2o!
od Assassin Uto 07 Jan 2020, 12:43

» Serije koje volite / trenutno pratite
od Assassin Uto 12 Nov 2019, 16:54

» Silmarilion
od Vazarius Čet 31 Okt 2019, 09:38

» Jezik Čitanja
od White Rabbit Pon 03 Jun 2019, 00:23

» Novi filmovi i filmske novosti
od White Rabbit Pon 03 Jun 2019, 00:19

» "Vukodav" - Marija Semjonova
od Zevs86 Pet 25 Jan 2019, 10:49

» Demon Cycle - Peter V. Brett [spoiler]
od Vazarius Uto 08 Jan 2019, 14:44

» Srećna 2o19!
od Areal Sre 02 Jan 2019, 20:56

» Rejmond E. Fajst "Ratovi kapije sveta"
od Vazarius Pet 19 Okt 2018, 12:46

Pristupi

Zaboravio sam šifru

Ko je trenutno na forumu
Imamo 9 korisnika na forumu: 0 Registrovanih, 0 Skrivenih i 9 Gosta

Nema

[ Videti svu listu ]

Najviše korisnika na forumu ikad bilo je 84 dana Pet 20 Sep 2013, 17:16
Naj bolji poslanici
Зимоврел (15838)
Informacije vezane za novu knjigu Vote_lcapInformacije vezane za novu knjigu Voting_barInformacije vezane za novu knjigu Vote_rcap 
Sparkling Comet (15528)
Informacije vezane za novu knjigu Vote_lcapInformacije vezane za novu knjigu Voting_barInformacije vezane za novu knjigu Vote_rcap 
Assassin (13622)
Zevs86 (11916)
Zandrin (10789)
CRNIJASTREB (10420)
Princ Regar (9341)
LunarFang (9218)
Uno Nomesta (8868)
Nim (8274)

April 2024
PonUtoSreČetPetSubNed

Kalendar Kalendar

Informacije vezane za novu knjigu

+15
lovac na veverice
ACME
Althinne
Alatar The Blue
Assassin
Gospa od Laži
Rhaegar Targaryen
Stark Kid
Oberin Martel
Sorceress Nanija
Glumac92
Sever
Fat Rat
bookman
Struki
19 posters

Strana 1 od 3 1, 2, 3  Sledeći

Ići dole

Informacije vezane za novu knjigu Empty Informacije vezane za novu knjigu

Počalji od Struki Sre 11 Mar 2009, 21:35

Znam da ste puni nade otvorili ovu temu, no moracu duboko da vas razocaram. Debeli Martin nije update-ovo nista novo vezano za DwD. Ova tema otvorena je zbog Fata i ljudi koji nisu procitali serijal, te ne mogu ucestvovati sa nama ostalima u debati strahujuci od spoilera. Zato cemo ovde kaciti sve sto bradonja novo kaze/napise. Poslednje sto je rekao vezano za DwD je bilo sledece

No, it's not done.

Yes, I am aware that more than a year has passed since my last update. A lot of you have been emailing me to point that out. Thanks, but really, I did know. Unlike many of you out there, I got my copies of the Song of Ice & Fire calendar, so I knew what date it was.

No, I'm not planning to update the update, for reasons stated in the update itself. Until such time as I can write, "It's done," it will remain the last update... aside from what I may say here from time to time, on my Not-A-Blog.

I made a lot of progress on the book in the first half of 2008. So much so that I was optimistic that I would be done by the end of the year. Unfortunately, I did not make much progress on the book in the second half of 2008. Indeed, I made some regress. (That Sansa chapter I talked about finishing, for instance. It's still finished, but my editor and I decided it belongs in THE WINDS OF WINTER, not A DANCE WITH DRAGONS, so it's been moved into the next book. Sansa will not appear in DANCE.)

Some of the reasons were literary, arising from problems in the narrative itself. I'm not going to discuss them here, because I really do not like talking about questions I am still wrestling with on a work in progress. It never helps. Art is not a democracy, and these are problems I need to solve myself. Having a few hundred readers weigh in with their thoughts and opinions -- which seems to be what happens whenever I post here about DWD -- does not advance the process. I'm sorry, but that's true. I know that many of you would like to help me, but you can't. I have editors and I have two capable assistants, and that's sufficient. I'm the only one who can dance this dance.

Some of other reasons for the delay have nothing to do with the book itself. They're extra-literary, arising from other things in my life. I could sketch out some of them here, sure, but what good would it do? Those who are inclined to understand would send me messages of sympathy and support. Those are not so inclined would dismiss them as "excuses," or even "feeble excuses." A few will even go so far as to accuse me of lying.

That's the part that really bothers me. For the record, I have never lied about anything having to do with A DANCE WITH DRAGONS or the series as a whole. I have been wrong, yes. I have been wrong lots of time, especially when I've tried to predict how long it will take me to complete the book, or when it will be published. Being wrong is not the same as lying. Since the very beginning of this series, I have been guilty of being over-optimistic about how long it would take me to finish the next book, the next chapter, or the series as a whole. I cannot deny that. I have always been bad with deadlines... one reason why I did my best to avoid them for the first fifteen years of my career. That's an option I no longer have, however. Or at least will not have until A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE is complete.

That's the main reason why I no longer want to give any completion dates. I am sick and tired of people jumping down my throat when I miss them.

This latest flood of emails has worn down my resolve, however. So in hopes of quieting it, once more I will step into the breach --
I am trying to finish the book by June. I think I can do that. If I do, A DANCE WITH DRAGONS will likely be published in September or October.

(Yes, I am aware that I have previously said that I hoped to finish by the end of 2008. And before that, I said that I hoped to finish by June 2008, before I went to Spain and Portugal. And before that, I said I hoped to finish by the end of 2007. I know, I know, I know. No, I was not lying. I was wrong. And wrong again. And wrong before that. This time I hope that I am right. But you know, I can't swear that in blood. I write one chapter at a time. One page at a time. One word at a time. And then the next.)

That's all I have. But it's more than Amazon has, or anyone else.

The INSTANT that I finish the novel and put it in the mail to Bantam, I will post that fact here, just as I did for SUICIDE KINGS a few days ago. Until and unless you read that announcement here, believe nothing you hear from any other source.
Struki
Struki

Broj poruka : 1808
Raspoloženje : Cetri solitera, dve trafike, moja Olivera nosi Reebok patike
Reputacija : 122
Datum upisa : 14.02.2009

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Informacije vezane za novu knjigu Empty Re: Informacije vezane za novu knjigu

Počalji od bookman Sre 11 Mar 2009, 22:23

Debelu ljenčinu treba naražnjiti, a onda dati Nen da posao dovede do kraja.
bookman
bookman
Arhimeštar
Arhimeštar

Broj poruka : 1375
Raspoloženje : da mi se naspavati
Reputacija : 49
Datum upisa : 24.02.2009

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Fat Rat Sre 11 Mar 2009, 22:37

Mislim da cu sesti da procitam trecu i cetvrt taman kada on sigurno izda petu, jer dok peta stigne do lagune da se prevede taman cu sve pre toga da zavrsim Very Happy
Fat Rat
Fat Rat

Broj poruka : 1391
Godina : 41
Raspoloženje : Frack Shit nikad slobodnog vremena!
Reputacija : 27
Datum upisa : 13.02.2009

http://olovni.deviantart.com

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Sever Čet 12 Mar 2009, 08:48

Ma knjiga je vec zavrsena.....Izdace je u isto vreme kad bude izasla serija da bi se povecala i gledanost a i prodaja knjige...
Sever
Sever
Legendarni Vojnik
Legendarni Vojnik

Broj poruka : 222
Raspoloženje : Savrseno
Reputacija : 9
Datum upisa : 23.02.2009

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od bookman Čet 12 Mar 2009, 11:51

Sever ::Ma knjiga je vec zavrsena.....Izdace je u isto vreme kad bude izasla serija da bi se povecala i gledanost a i prodaja knjige...
Dok ne vidim ništa ne vjerujem.
bookman
bookman
Arhimeštar
Arhimeštar

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Glumac92 Čet 12 Mar 2009, 21:47

Sever ::Ma knjiga je vec zavrsena.....Izdace je u isto vreme kad bude izasla serija da bi se povecala i gledanost a i prodaja knjige...
Zasto to mislis , Martin vec ima gomiletinu fanova i PLIV je vrlo omiljen skoro svuda , ne mora da primenjuje neke taktike da bi prodao knjigu u 10000000000000000000000000 primeraka .
Glumac92
Glumac92

Broj poruka : 541
Godina : 31
Raspoloženje : Da je bolje ne bi valjalo
Reputacija : 3
Datum upisa : 09.02.2009

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Sever Pet 13 Mar 2009, 10:26

Pa to nije do martina vec do producenata i izdavaca...to je marketing...

Nisam siguran ali mi lici na to...
Sever
Sever
Legendarni Vojnik
Legendarni Vojnik

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Glumac92 Pet 13 Mar 2009, 20:02

Ma ne znam ni ja u stvari , samo nek zavrsi serijal i ja sam zadovoljan , da ne bude kao sa Dzordanom , pu pu daleko bilo No
Glumac92
Glumac92

Broj poruka : 541
Godina : 31
Raspoloženje : Da je bolje ne bi valjalo
Reputacija : 3
Datum upisa : 09.02.2009

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Sorceress Nanija Sre 25 Mar 2009, 16:46

Osedecemo svi cekajuci nastavak.
Sorceress Nanija
Sorceress Nanija

Broj poruka : 464
Godina : 34
Raspoloženje : ko jos ovo cita:)
Reputacija : 5
Datum upisa : 26.02.2009

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Oberin Martel Sre 01 Apr 2009, 22:42

Dobre vesti sa bloga.

George Adama Martin ::I have some good news for all of you who have been waiting for A DANCE WITH DRAGONS.

It's no secret that I've struggled with this one, that the writing has been going slowly, that I've missed several deadlines. Meanwhile, I've delivered several Wild Cards books (ably assisted by Melinda M. Snodgrass) and co-edited a couple of major original anthologies with Gardner Dozois. And then there was HUNTER'S RUN, the three-way novel that I did with Dozois and Daniel Abraham. None of those were solo projects, of course. I had help with every one, a partner.

I have finally come to the conclusion that I need a partner for the DANCE as well, a collaborator to help me finish the remaining books in A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE.

Once I reached that realization, there could be only one possible choice -- my oldest friend in this field, winner of the Nebula and the World Fantasy Award, multiple Hugo loser, the brilliant, irascible, and ever-stylish Howard Waldrop.

H'ard and I have worked together before, of course. He was part of my Wild Cards series since the beginning, writing the very first story for the very first book, "Thirty Minutes Over Broadway" (JETBOY LIVES!), and he intends to write the last Wild Cards story too, once we decide to wrap up the series. But our collaborative efforts go back decades beyond that. Howard and I first began to correspond in 1963, when we were both in high school and John F. Kennedy was in the White House, but we did not actually meet until 1972, at a convention in Kansas City, Missouri. We took an immediate liking to each other, and sat down at once to write the SF adventure classic that would ultimately be known as "Men of Greywater Station." I came up with the universe, the planet Greywater, the sentient fungus, and characters named Delvecchio and Granowicz. H'ard contributed the military expertise (he was just out of the army), and characters named Otis and Eldon. (Neither of us remembered to put girls in the story, unfortunately, which was kind of odd when you think on it, since we started writing it in a Playboy Club).

Now, some of you familiar with the Waldrop oevre may object, and argue that H'ard doesn't write epic fantasy. Tush, tush. You know nothing! Truth be told, Howard was writing epic fantasy long before I was. When the two of us were still in high school, contributing text stories to the dittoed comic fanzines of the day, I was doing superhero stories in prose, but Howard was writing great stuff about musketeers, gladiators, and a whole SERIES of stories about a Sword & Sorcery hero known only as the Wanderer, whose exploits were recorded in the sacred tomes known as the Chronicles of Chim-Wazle (okay, okay, I stole that name for my Jack Vance story, don't tell Howard). He's no stranger to swords, not at all.

Howard is as excited as a one-legged man at an ass-kicking contest at the prospect of us working together again, and has promised to jump right into A DANCE WITH DRAGONS and wrap it all up in a month or two, knocking out the remaining chapters with the same speed with which he's knocked out his own novels, THE MOON WORLD and I, JOHN MANDEVILLE. He has plans for some exciting new characters as well. Wait till you guys meet the mysterious knight with the three dodo birds on the shield and his three goofy serving men!! It's even possible that the Wanderer himself will make a comeback, which I know would thrill all of you who were reading about him in BATWING and CORTANA back in 1965.

Meanwhile, I'll be in the hot tube with some babes in bikinis, sipping some Irish Mist and watching my TIVO replay of the Giants victory over the Patriots in the last Super Bowl but one. Hey, maybe I should tell Howard to work in a knight called Ser Tyree...
Aprilililili! Travanj-nj-nj-nj-nj!
Oberin Martel
Oberin Martel
Legendarni vojnik
Legendarni vojnik

Broj poruka : 2710
Godina : 42
Raspoloženje : E ja kuliram
Reputacija : 670
Datum upisa : 19.02.2009

http://www.tolkien.rs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od bookman Čet 02 Apr 2009, 09:32

Matori Ser Onja je našao robovsku radnu snagu, koja će crnčiti dok on gleda snimke ragbi utakmica?
bookman
bookman
Arhimeštar
Arhimeštar

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Stark Kid Čet 02 Apr 2009, 14:08

Da da ccc jel mi se cini il kaze da je poceo da pise u Plejboju?
Stark Kid
Stark Kid
Citac plamena
Citac plamena

Broj poruka : 458
Godina : 30
Raspoloženje : life's a bitch
Reputacija : 4
Datum upisa : 21.02.2009

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Sever Čet 02 Apr 2009, 19:11

Momci 1 april!
Sever
Sever
Legendarni Vojnik
Legendarni Vojnik

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od bookman Čet 02 Apr 2009, 19:20

AAAGGGGGHHHHH!
Mene su uspio....
bookman
bookman
Arhimeštar
Arhimeštar

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Stark Kid Pet 03 Apr 2009, 16:07

wooooooooooooooooooooooow....not cool Neutral
Stark Kid
Stark Kid
Citac plamena
Citac plamena

Broj poruka : 458
Godina : 30
Raspoloženje : life's a bitch
Reputacija : 4
Datum upisa : 21.02.2009

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Rhaegar Targaryen Sre 23 Sep 2009, 06:07

Kad krene serija ide i knjiga, ali ako napiše do tad, i to sve države odjednom. Ustvari prvo ide mother fucking america (USA) a onda europa sve odjednom. Kad martin napiše nekoliko poglavlja i siguran je da su u redu šalje ih svom izdavaču, koji onda to šalje prevodiocima za svaku državu. Moja jedna poznanica preko prijatelja (ako to uopće ima smisla) prevodi za hrvatsku. Znači sve odjednom će bit spremno a sad za prodaju je valjda različito. Ovo će sada izaći ali kad će zadnje dvije. Ljudi moji tak čovjek je debel i ima puno godina... ne znam... moglo bi mu srce otkazat...
Rhaegar Targaryen
Rhaegar Targaryen

Broj poruka : 2
Raspoloženje : Jolly good
Reputacija : 0
Datum upisa : 23.09.2009

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Gospa od Laži Sre 06 Jan 2010, 11:36

"I meant to post yesterday on the weekend's games, but got busy writing
instead, and finished a Tyrion chapter that I've been struggling with
for six months. Nibbling away at that knot. We'll see if the finished
chapter holds up to reread and polish today."

Matori konačno rešio da objavi nešto o svom radu na knjizi. Glupi fudbal! Treba mu oduzeti TV i ostaviti ga u sobi sa samo jednom pisaćom mašinom i stolom i stolicom. I nekom krparom u uglu da može da spava. Hrana tek posle ispisane četiri strane, a posle svaka četiri poglavlja ima pravo da gleda jednu utakmicu.
Gospa od Laži
Gospa od Laži
Čovek bez lica
Čovek bez lica

Broj poruka : 616
Godina : 32
Raspoloženje : ...
Reputacija : 12
Datum upisa : 02.08.2009

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Assassin Čet 14 Jan 2010, 00:00

Da li je objavio negde chapter?I dajte vise ljudi, zna li neko gde mogu skinem chapter Jon Snowa, ne znam ni sam na ko0liko sam tema postavio ovo pitanje...? Daj vise odgovorite?Arya pomagaj...
Assassin
Assassin
Lord Zapovednik Noćne Straže

Broj poruka : 13622
Raspoloženje : Arise!
Reputacija : 937
Datum upisa : 09.12.2009

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Gospa od Laži Čet 14 Jan 2010, 12:19

Au, šta sam ja? Sveta Arya od Westerosa, pomagač neupućenih? XD Ne znam gde imaju ta poglavlja, pošto nisam htela da ih pročitam. Posle treba da budem još nervoznija. Još malo će valjda i matori, a dotle ću čitati nešto drugo...
Gospa od Laži
Gospa od Laži
Čovek bez lica
Čovek bez lica

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Assassin Pon 18 Jan 2010, 16:48

Mislio sam da se mi Assassini medjusobno pomazemo...
Assassin
Assassin

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Alatar The Blue Pet 22 Jan 2010, 13:53

Rhaegar Targaryen ::Ljudi moji tak čovjek je debel i ima puno godina... ne znam... moglo bi mu srce otkazat...

Ma nije to problem,nego stari prdonja,za razliku od Džordana,neće nikome da kaže šta bi se trebalo desiti poslije Gozbe vrana,pa ako on rikne da netko nastavi priču.Znate li šta je rekao kada su ga pitali u Splitu:"Imate li negdje zapisan kraj u slučaju da vam se štogod desi?"?
On - "No,so if I die,you are pretty much fucked."

Informacije vezane za novu knjigu Kopfschuettel
Alatar The Blue
Alatar The Blue

Broj poruka : 74
Godina : 27
Raspoloženje : Euforičan
Reputacija : 0
Datum upisa : 29.12.2009

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Sever Sub 30 Jan 2010, 12:40

Da li je objavio negde chapter?I dajte vise ljudi, zna li neko gde mogu
skinem chapter Jon Snowa, ne znam ni sam na ko0liko sam tema postavio
ovo pitanje...? Daj vise odgovorite?Arya pomagaj...

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/forum/14-a-dance-with-dragons/

evo ti chapteri...
Sever
Sever
Legendarni Vojnik
Legendarni Vojnik

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Gospa od Laži Sub 30 Jan 2010, 19:03

Opet piskara nešto, magarac nijedan. Završio neko poglavlje, pa se sad drži Džona. Ih, kad bi ga uhvatila samo ta stvaralačka groznica.
Gospa od Laži
Gospa od Laži
Čovek bez lica
Čovek bez lica

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Assassin Sub 30 Jan 2010, 20:45

E cek, cek, gde si to saznala? Bio sam i ja danas na njegovom sajtu i video to...
Da li posecujes "Forum Krstaricu"?

I Severe brate puno, puno hvala...
Assassin
Assassin

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Gospa od Laži Ned 31 Jan 2010, 11:24

Ne idem na krstaricu, nego na gomilu sajtova posvećenih Martinu: Westeros, Winter is coming, Not a Blog...
Gospa od Laži
Gospa od Laži
Čovek bez lica
Čovek bez lica

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Sponsored content