WORLD OF WESTEROS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Traži

Rezultati od :

Rechercher Napredna potraga

Similar topics
Zadnje teme
» Spam Tema....
od Nim Ned 14 Apr 2024, 04:08

» Sta trenutno slusate
od Zevs86 Sub 03 Feb 2024, 23:56

» Slike prirode nam majke
od Lala Pet 26 Maj 2023, 21:46

» Predstavite nam se....
od Assassin Pet 28 Apr 2023, 18:23

» Robert Džordan "Točak vremena"
od Uno Nomesta Pon 26 Sep 2022, 14:57

» Robin Hobb - Vidovnjaci
od Zevs86 Uto 29 Dec 2020, 15:25

» Stiven Erikson- Malaska knjiga palih
od Assassin Pon 13 Apr 2020, 10:31

» Igrice (Generalno)
od Lord M. Pet 03 Apr 2020, 12:33

» Sta sada citate?
od Zevs86 Čet 19 Mar 2020, 19:58

» Winter Is Coming...to HBO
od Zevs86 Čet 19 Mar 2020, 19:55

» Dela, po povoljnoj ceni.
od Vazarius Uto 10 Mar 2020, 08:25

» Srećna 2o2o!
od Assassin Uto 07 Jan 2020, 12:43

» Serije koje volite / trenutno pratite
od Assassin Uto 12 Nov 2019, 16:54

» Silmarilion
od Vazarius Čet 31 Okt 2019, 09:38

» Jezik Čitanja
od White Rabbit Pon 03 Jun 2019, 00:23

» Novi filmovi i filmske novosti
od White Rabbit Pon 03 Jun 2019, 00:19

» "Vukodav" - Marija Semjonova
od Zevs86 Pet 25 Jan 2019, 10:49

» Demon Cycle - Peter V. Brett [spoiler]
od Vazarius Uto 08 Jan 2019, 14:44

» Srećna 2o19!
od Areal Sre 02 Jan 2019, 20:56

» Rejmond E. Fajst "Ratovi kapije sveta"
od Vazarius Pet 19 Okt 2018, 12:46

Pristupi

Zaboravio sam šifru

Ko je trenutno na forumu
Imamo 1 korisnika na forumu: 0 Registrovanih, 0 Skrivenih i 1 Gost :: 1 Provajder

Nema

[ Videti svu listu ]

Najviše korisnika na forumu ikad bilo je 84 dana Pet 20 Sep 2013, 17:16
Naj bolji poslanici
Зимоврел (15838)
Citati citati - Page 6 Vote_lcapCitati citati - Page 6 Voting_barCitati citati - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Sparkling Comet (15528)
Citati citati - Page 6 Vote_lcapCitati citati - Page 6 Voting_barCitati citati - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Assassin (13622)
Zevs86 (11916)
Zandrin (10789)
CRNIJASTREB (10420)
Princ Regar (9341)
LunarFang (9218)
Uno Nomesta (8868)
Nim (8274)

Maj 2024
PonUtoSreČetPetSubNed

Kalendar Kalendar

Citati citati

+47
KrleTuđin
Zevs86
bockybp
Brat Crni
mgorod
Belial
Danhur
Gilgurt
Igrit
Blacko
Witcher
Syrio Forel
Oberin Martel
Areal
JohnieRW
Hokins
Лираел
HuddleBre
Petyr Baelish
Greebo
Kian The Nephilim
Nocturnal
Зимоврел
Uno Nomesta
StefkeKum
Zandrin
Princ Regar
Lothesse
Вештица
Struki
Ket sa kanala
Sparkling Comet
CRNIJASTREB
Chandrian
Althinne
Lord Dirk
Vazarius
Ergon Lar Tund
Rand al'Tor
LunarFang
Lord M.
Prince of Ravens
Assassin
Sever
Alatar The Blue
Milosh993
bookman
51 posters

Strana 6 od 29 Prethodni  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Sledeći

Ići dole

Citati citati - Page 6 Empty Re: Citati citati

Počalji od Nocturnal Ned 07 Jul 2013, 18:42

Moji omiljeni, nisu po nekom posebnom redosledu:

“PEOPLE DIE.
This is the fact the world desperately hides from us from birth. Long after you find out the truth about sex and Santa Claus, this other myth endures, this one about how you’ll always get rescued at the last second and if not, your death will at least mean something and there’ll be somebody there to hold your hand and cry over you. All of society is built to prop up that lie, the whole world a big, noisy puppet show meant to distract us from the fact that at the end, you’ll die, and you’ll probably be alone.” 
― David WongJohn Dies at the End

“People," Geralt turned his head, "like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves. When they get blind-drunk, cheat, steal, beat their wives, starve an old woman, when they kill a trapped fox with an axe or riddle the last existing unicorn with arrows, they like to think that the Bane entering cottages at daybreak is more monstrous than they are. They feel better then. They find it easier to live.” 
― Andrzej SapkowskiThe Last Wish

“Listen up - there's no war that will end all wars.” 
― Haruki MurakamiKafka on the Shore

“If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.” 
― Douglas AdamsThe Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.” 
― George R.R. MartinA Dance With Dragons

“Children are dying."
Lull nodded. "That's a succinct summary of humankind, I'd say. Who needs tomes and volumes of history? Children are dying. The injustices of the world hide in those three words.” 
― Steven EriksonDeadhouse Gates

“Perhaps this was what Queens did. Perhaps they held their Kings in the darkness, deep within their castles and allowed them that moment of weakness they could never show to anyone else. Perhaps they gave strength to their Kings, because everyone else only took it from them.” 
― David GaiderThe Stolen Throne

I jedan odlomak iz animea Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu koji me je odusevio:

“It happened to me. And I'll never forget it. Back when I was in the sixth grade, my whole family went out to go watch a baseball game at the stadium. I didn't really care about baseball, but I was surprised by what I saw when we got there. Everywhere I looked, I saw people. On the other side of the stadium, the people looked so small, like little moving grains of rice. It was so crowded. I thought that everyone in Japan had to be packed in there. So I turned to my dad and asked him, "Do you know how many people are here right now"? He said since the stadium was full, probably fifty thousand. After the game, the street was filled with people and I was really shocked to see that, too. To me, it seemed like there was a ton of people there. But then, I realized it could only be a tiny fraction of all the people in Japan. When I got home, I pulled out my calculator. In social studies, I'd learned that the population of Japan was a hundred some odd million. So I divided that by fifty thousand. The answer was one two-thousandth. That shocked me even more. I was only one little person in that big crowded stadium filled with people, and believe me, there were so many people there, but it was just a handful of the entire population. Up till then, I always thought that I was, I don't know, kind of a special person. It was fun to be with my family. I had fun with my classmates. And the school that I was going to, it had just about the most interesting people anywhere. But that night, I realized it wasn't true. All the stuff we did during class that I thought was so fun and cool, was probably happening just like that in classes in other schools all over Japan. There was nothing special about my school at all. When I realized that, it suddenly felt like the whole world around me started to fade into a dull gray void. Brushing my teeth and going to sleep at night, waking up and eating breakfast in the morning, that stuff happened all over the place. They were everyday things that everybody was doing. When I thought about it like that, everything became boring. If there's really that many people in the world, then there had to be someone who wasn't ordinary. There had to be someone who was living an interesting life. There just had to be. But why wasn't I that person? So, that's how I felt till I finished elementary school. And then I had another realization. I realized fun things wouldn't come my way just by waiting for them. I thought when I got into junior high, it was time for me to make a change. I'd let the world know I wasn't a girl who was happy sitting around waiting. And I've done my best to become that person. But in the end, nothing happened. More time went by and before I knew it, I was in high school. I thought that something would change.” 
― Nagaru Tanigawa
Nocturnal
Nocturnal

Broj poruka : 197
Godina : 30
Raspoloženje : Ambivalent
Reputacija : 16
Datum upisa : 29.06.2013

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Sparkling Comet Ned 07 Jul 2013, 18:56

"Način na koji je to Vini video bio je da su najbolje i najgore stvari ponekad isto: ništa nije bilo večno, osim što će verovatno zauvek imati ruke bez mišića. Dakle, sve sve što se nađe na putu mora se iskoristiti na najbolji mogući način, mora se s veseljem prihvatiti, mora se ići kroz oluju sa osmehom. Najzanimljivije od svega je, da ako izvučeš najbolje iz situacije, ako ideš kroz sve oluje s osmehom, loše stvari nikada nisu toliko loše koliko se čine, a dobre stvari bivaju bolje od onoga čemu si se ikada mogao nadati. "

Din Kunc, Ulica senki broj 77
Sparkling Comet
Sparkling Comet

Broj poruka : 15528
Godina : 34
Raspoloženje : Hope for the best, I always do :)))
Reputacija : 1019
Datum upisa : 30.08.2012

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Kian The Nephilim Ned 07 Jul 2013, 20:00

And all I loved, I loved alone. E.A. Poe
Kian The Nephilim
Kian The Nephilim
Putujući Učenjak
Putujući Učenjak

Broj poruka : 1715
Raspoloženje : Kometa mi je zena! :) Sta mislite, kakvo onda moze biti? :)
Reputacija : 283
Datum upisa : 17.06.2013

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Sparkling Comet Čet 11 Jul 2013, 23:29

"Daj svakom danu šansu da bude najlepši u tvom životu."
- Mark Tven
Sparkling Comet
Sparkling Comet

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Lothesse Pon 15 Jul 2013, 16:43

"Dreams are often the means by which some parts of mind communicate what is about to become a conscious thought;
especially when the emotions are strong."

~Flight of the Night hawks {R.Feist}
Lothesse
Lothesse

Broj poruka : 5764
Raspoloženje : Sleepy kitty, pur, pur, puuuuur
Reputacija : 343
Datum upisa : 11.02.2009

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Greebo Čet 18 Jul 2013, 14:07

Very Happy
 “I can't sit still and see another man slaving and working. I want to get up and superintend, and walk round with my hands in my pockets, and tell him what to do. It is my energetic nature. I can't help it.”

― Jerome K. Jerome, Three Men in a Boat

“It's not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren't doing it.”

― Terry Pratchett

“Diplomacy is the art of saying ‘nice doggie’ until you can find a rock.”

― Will Rogers

“The world is like a ride in an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question: "Is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey, don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride." And we kill those people.”

― Bill Hicks

“A totally nondenominational prayer: Insofar as I may be heard by anything, which may or may not care what I say, I ask, if it matters, that I be forgiven for anything I may have done or failed to do which requires forgiveness.  Conversely, if not forgiveness but something else may be required to insure any possible benefit for which I may be eligible after the destruction of my body, I ask that this, whatever it may be, be granted or withheld, as the case may be, in such a manner as to insure said benefit. I ask this in my capacity as your elected intermediary between yourself and that which may not be yourself, but which may have an interest in the matter of your receiving as much as it is possible for you to receive of this thing, and which may in some way be influenced by this ceremony. Amen.”

― Roger Zelazny, Creatures of Light and Darkness

“Sometimes there just isn't enough vomit in the world.”

― Stephen Fry

Ok, sada stajem. Privremeno Smile
Greebo
Greebo

Broj poruka : 5
Raspoloženje : Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!
Reputacija : 1
Datum upisa : 18.07.2013

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Petyr Baelish Čet 18 Jul 2013, 14:17

Sorry ako je bilo :
Kaligula:- Samoća!? Znaš li ti šta je samoća? Ali ona pesnika i kukavica. Samoća? Ali koja?
Ah! Ti ne znaš da nikada nismo sami! I da nas svuda prati ista težina prošlog i budućeg! S nama su ljudi koje smo ubili. No lako za njih… Ali oni koje smo ljubili i oni koje nismo ljubili a koji su ljubili nas, kajanje, žudnja, gorčina i nežnost, drolje i bagra bogova! Samoća! Ah, kad bi umesto ove samoće, zatrovane senama uživao onu pravu, tihu i drhtavu usamljenost stabala. Samoća… Ne, Scipione… Nju čini škrgut zuba i odjek izgubljenih glasova. I ležeći kraj žene koju grlim, dok se noć zatvara nad nama, a ja, udaljen zbog zadovoljene puti, mislim da sam dosegao deo sebe izmedju života i smrti, moja samoća se ispunjava oporim mirisom žene što nestaje u meni.
Scipion:- Svi ljudi imaju u životu neku blagost. Ona im pomaže da nastave. I njoj se obraćaju kada su umorni.
Kaligula:- To je istina, Scipione.
Scipion:- Ima li u tvojoj duši nešto poput suza i tihog utočišta?
Kaligula – Ima.
Scipion: -A to je?
Kaligula:- Prezir.

Kami
Petyr Baelish
Petyr Baelish

Broj poruka : 556
Raspoloženje : Climbing the ladder
Reputacija : 47
Datum upisa : 01.06.2013

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Sparkling Comet Čet 25 Jul 2013, 22:43

“I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.”
Jack London
Sparkling Comet
Sparkling Comet

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Lothesse Čet 22 Avg 2013, 12:22

"Dugovečnost ne poklanja nužno i mudrost."
-Iskaral Pust

"Pakost raste kao rak u bilo kojoj i svakoj organizaciji,
bila ona ljudska ili kakva god. A pakost postaje pakosnija.
Kakvo god zlo da primeniš,ono će kad-tad postati uobičajeno.
Nevolja je u tome što je lakše navići se na njega nego ga istrebiti."
-Svirac

I jedno fani:

"Mudre reči su poput strela što hrle ka tvom čelu.
I šta radiš onda?
Pa,sagneš se,naravno."
-Bult

[Dveri kuće mrtvih]
Lothesse
Lothesse

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Зимоврел Čet 22 Avg 2013, 13:56

-Music is the melody whose text is a world.
-Great minds are related to the brief span of time during which they live as great buildings are to a little square in which they stand; you cannot see them all in their magnitude because you are standing too close to them.
-Willpower is to the mind like a strong blind man who carries on his shoulders a lame man who can see.
Arthur Schopenhauer
Зимоврел
Зимоврел
Gospa od Zimovrela
Gospa od Zimovrela

Broj poruka : 15838
Godina : 38
Raspoloženje : :)
Reputacija : 2659
Datum upisa : 09.09.2012

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Вештица Pet 23 Avg 2013, 11:27

"Nikada više ne planiram. Ja samo živim ovaj život. Ponekad kako želim, ponekad kako moram. Sitnice mi boje život. Sitnice su sreća. Zato ja volim male stvari. I velike torbe. Svuda ih sa sobom nosim, jer sebi dugujem još po neku šetnju između očekivanog i neplaniranog."

Ivo Andrić
Вештица
Вештица

Broj poruka : 1861
Raspoloženje : сетна...
Reputacija : 300
Datum upisa : 22.09.2012

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Lothesse Pet 23 Avg 2013, 12:22

+++++++++++++++++++++!!
Lothesse
Lothesse

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Zevs86 Pet 23 Avg 2013, 14:19

+ Veco! Very Happy
Zevs86
Zevs86
Lord zaštitnik Dola
Lord zaštitnik Dola

Broj poruka : 11916
Godina : 37
Raspoloženje : Meh
Reputacija : 651
Datum upisa : 28.02.2012

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Sparkling Comet Pon 26 Avg 2013, 10:32

"Loads of children read books about dinosaurs, underwater monsters, dragons, witches, aliens and robots. Essentially, the people who read SF, fantasy and horror haven't grow out of enjoying the strange and weird."

-China Mieville
Sparkling Comet
Sparkling Comet

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Зимоврел Pon 26 Avg 2013, 11:47

+ Comet Smile
-We are the music makers. We are the dreamers of the dreams.
Arthur O'Shaughnessy
-Cherish your visions and your dreams, for they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.
Napoleon Hill
Зимоврел
Зимоврел
Gospa od Zimovrela
Gospa od Zimovrela

Broj poruka : 15838
Godina : 38
Raspoloženje : :)
Reputacija : 2659
Datum upisa : 09.09.2012

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Sparkling Comet Pon 26 Avg 2013, 13:04

Baš je dobro, + Very Happy
Sparkling Comet
Sparkling Comet

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od HuddleBre Pon 26 Avg 2013, 13:35

Када сам почео да пишем своју књигу епске фантастике, сетих се потпуно феноменалних речи:

It's kind of fun to do the impossible” 

(Волт Дизни)
HuddleBre
HuddleBre

Broj poruka : 409
Raspoloženje : Raspisano
Reputacija : 230
Datum upisa : 05.03.2013

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Gost Uto 27 Avg 2013, 20:26

Једни беже од људи у самоћу, а други беже од самоће међу људе. Онај који навикне на самоћу, прекида са светом као што чедан прекида са порочним, или чист са нечистим. Коме се год духу настанила једна велика идеја или у срцу велико осећање, он се повлачи у самоћу шуме и поља, или у један угао собе, да ту сазру у њему највеће његове истине...
Jovan Ducic!
Gost
Gost

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Lothesse Uto 27 Avg 2013, 20:44

+ Elende Smile
Lothesse
Lothesse

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od LunarFang Uto 27 Avg 2013, 21:22

+ ko vrata!
LunarFang
LunarFang
Lord od Besnog Rta
Lord od Besnog Rta

Broj poruka : 9218
Godina : 33
Raspoloženje : kako kad
Reputacija : 368
Datum upisa : 21.03.2011

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Lothesse Pet 30 Avg 2013, 12:21

Spojler:

Dveri kuce mrtvih.Pod utiskom sam citave scene koja je prethodila ovom citatu!!
Lothesse
Lothesse

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Uno Nomesta Pet 30 Avg 2013, 13:11

Lep citat +
Uno Nomesta
Uno Nomesta
Zapovednik Istočne Morobdije
Zapovednik Istočne Morobdije

Broj poruka : 8868
Godina : 28
Raspoloženje : lepo
Reputacija : 259
Datum upisa : 21.02.2013

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Sparkling Comet Ned 01 Sep 2013, 09:39

“What did the first warrior say to the Great Spirit?”

"The first warrior looked out on the land that was his Home. He saw the hills and the stars and he was happy.
For giving him his home, the first warrior told the Great Spirit that he would fight and win many battles in His honor. But the Great Spirit said, “No, do not fight for me.
Fight for your tribe, fight for the family born to you, fight for the brothers you find.”
“Fight for them,” the Great Spirit said, “for they are your Home.”

-Longmire
Sparkling Comet
Sparkling Comet

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Lothesse Ned 01 Sep 2013, 22:17

"- To je pravi talenat,za divljenje!
- Sta to?
- Tvoja sposobnost da ubijes sopstvenu znatizelju,Kalame.
Veoma je korisna u nekim situacijama,a u drugim uzasno opasna.
Ti si covek koga je tesko upoznati,a jos teze predvideti..."
~Salk Elan i Kalam [Dveri kuce mrtvih]
Lothesse
Lothesse

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Nocturnal Sre 04 Sep 2013, 12:42

Lothesse ::"- To je pravi talenat,za divljenje!
- Sta to?
- Tvoja sposobnost da ubijes sopstvenu znatizelju,Kalame.
Veoma je korisna u nekim situacijama,a u drugim uzasno opasna.
Ti si covek koga je tesko upoznati,a jos teze predvideti..."
~Salk Elan i Kalam [Dveri kuce mrtvih]
Plus za Eriksona i jos jedan od njega:

"Wise thoughts are like arrows flung to your forehead. What do you do? Why, you duck, of course."
Nocturnal
Nocturnal

Broj poruka : 197
Godina : 30
Raspoloženje : Ambivalent
Reputacija : 16
Datum upisa : 29.06.2013

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh Ići dole