WORLD OF WESTEROS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Traži

Rezultati od :

Rechercher Napredna potraga

Zadnje teme
» Sta trenutno slusate
od Zevs86 Sub 03 Feb 2024, 23:56

» Slike prirode nam majke
od Lala Pet 26 Maj 2023, 21:46

» Spam Tema....
od Assassin Sre 10 Maj 2023, 21:26

» Predstavite nam se....
od Assassin Pet 28 Apr 2023, 18:23

» Robert Džordan "Točak vremena"
od Uno Nomesta Pon 26 Sep 2022, 14:57

» Robin Hobb - Vidovnjaci
od Zevs86 Uto 29 Dec 2020, 15:25

» Stiven Erikson- Malaska knjiga palih
od Assassin Pon 13 Apr 2020, 10:31

» Igrice (Generalno)
od Lord M. Pet 03 Apr 2020, 12:33

» Sta sada citate?
od Zevs86 Čet 19 Mar 2020, 19:58

» Winter Is Coming...to HBO
od Zevs86 Čet 19 Mar 2020, 19:55

» Dela, po povoljnoj ceni.
od Vazarius Uto 10 Mar 2020, 08:25

» Srećna 2o2o!
od Assassin Uto 07 Jan 2020, 12:43

» Serije koje volite / trenutno pratite
od Assassin Uto 12 Nov 2019, 16:54

» Silmarilion
od Vazarius Čet 31 Okt 2019, 09:38

» Jezik Čitanja
od White Rabbit Pon 03 Jun 2019, 00:23

» Novi filmovi i filmske novosti
od White Rabbit Pon 03 Jun 2019, 00:19

» "Vukodav" - Marija Semjonova
od Zevs86 Pet 25 Jan 2019, 10:49

» Demon Cycle - Peter V. Brett [spoiler]
od Vazarius Uto 08 Jan 2019, 14:44

» Srećna 2o19!
od Areal Sre 02 Jan 2019, 20:56

» Rejmond E. Fajst "Ratovi kapije sveta"
od Vazarius Pet 19 Okt 2018, 12:46

Pristupi

Zaboravio sam šifru

Ko je trenutno na forumu
Imamo 6 korisnika na forumu: 0 Registrovanih, 0 Skrivenih i 6 Gosta

Nema

[ Videti svu listu ]

Najviše korisnika na forumu ikad bilo je 84 dana Pet 20 Sep 2013, 17:16
Naj bolji poslanici
Зимоврел (15838)
Postovi - rad. Vote_lcapPostovi - rad. Voting_barPostovi - rad. Vote_rcap 
Sparkling Comet (15528)
Assassin (13622)
Zevs86 (11916)
Zandrin (10789)
CRNIJASTREB (10420)
Princ Regar (9341)
LunarFang (9218)
Uno Nomesta (8868)
Nim (8273)

Mart 2024
PonUtoSreČetPetSubNed

Kalendar Kalendar

Postovi - rad.

Ići dole

Postovi - rad. Empty Re: Postovi - rad.

Počalji od Oberin Martel Čet 21 Feb 2013, 16:22

Postovi - rad. Oberyn2

The Dornish leader forked a stallion black as sin with a mane and tail the color of fire. He sat his saddle as if he'd been born there, tall, slim, graceful. A cloak of pale red silk fluttered from his shoulders, and his shirt was armored with overlapping rows of copper disks that glittered like a thousand bright new pennies as he rode. His high gilded helm displayed a copper sun on its brow, and the round shield slung behind him bore the sun-and-spear of House Martell on its polished metal surface.
The princeling removed his helm. Beneath, his face was lined and saturnine, with thin arched brows above large eyes as black and shiny as pools of coal oil. Only a few streaks of silver marred the lustrous black hair that receded from his brow in a widow's peak as sharply pointed as his nose.
Oberin Martel
Oberin Martel
Legendarni vojnik
Legendarni vojnik

Broj poruka : 2710
Godina : 42
Raspoloženje : E ja kuliram
Reputacija : 670
Datum upisa : 19.02.2009

http://www.tolkien.rs

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Oberin Martel Čet 21 Feb 2013, 16:23

Postovi - rad. Oberyntyrion

"Cersei promised Elia to show you to us. The day before we were to sail, whilst my mother and your father were closeted together, she and Jaime took us down to your nursery. Your wet nurse tried to send us off, but your sister was having none of that. 'He's mine' she said, 'and you're just a milk cow, you can't tell me what to do. Be quiet or I'll have my father cut your tongue out. A cow doesn't need a tongue, only udders.'"
"Her Grace learned charm at an early age," said Tyrion, amused by the notion of his sister claiming him as hers. She's never been in any rush to claim me since, the gods know. "Cersei even undid your swaddling clothes to give us a better look," the Dornish prince continued. "You did have one evil eye, and some black fuzz on your scalp. Perhaps your head was larger than most... but there was no tail, no beard, neither teeth nor claws, and nothing between your legs but a tiny pink cock. After all the wonderful whispers, Lord Tywin's Doom turned out to be just a hideous red infant with stunted legs. Elia even made the noise that young girls make at the sight of infants, I'm sure you've heard it. The same noise they make over cute kittens and playful puppies. I believe she wanted to nurse you herself, ugly as you were. When I commented that you seemed a poor sort of monster, your sister said, 'He killed my mother' and twisted your little cock so hard I thought she was like to pull it off. You shrieked, but it was only when your brother Jaime said, 'Leave him be, you're hurting him' that Cersei let go of you. 'It doesn't matter' she told us. 'Everyone says he's like to die soon. He shouldn't even have lived this long.'"

Poslednji izmenio Oberin Martel dana Čet 21 Feb 2013, 16:24, izmenjeno ukupno 1 puta
Oberin Martel
Oberin Martel
Legendarni vojnik
Legendarni vojnik

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji od Oberin Martel Čet 21 Feb 2013, 16:24

Postovi - rad. Oberyncercei

"I have turned up that golden haired whore I was hoping for."
"So you found Chataya's?"
"At Chataya's I bedded the black-skinned girl. Alayaya, I believe she is called. Exquisite, despite the stripes on her back. But the whore I referred to is your sister."
"Has she seduced you yet?" Tyrion asked, unsurprised.
Oberyn laughed aloud. "No, but she will if I meet her price. The queen has even hinted at marriage. Her Grace needs another husband, and who better than a prince of Dorne? Elaria believes I should accept. Just the thought of Cersei in our bed makes her wet, the randy wench. And we should not even need to pay the dwarf's penny. All your sister requires from me is one head, somewhat overlarge and missing a nose."
"And?" said Tyrion, waiting.
By way of answer Prince Oberyn swirled his wine, and said, "When the Young Dragon conquered Dorne so long ago, he left the Lord of Highgarden to rule us after the Submission of Sunspear. This Tyrell moved with his tail from keep to keep, chasing rebels and making certain that our knees stayed bent. He would arrive in force, take a castle for his own, stay a moon's turn, and ride on to the next castle. It was his custom to turn the lords out of their own chambers and take their beds for himself. One night he found himself beneath a heavy velvet canopy. A sash hung down near the pil ows, should he wish to summon a wench. He had a taste for Dornish women, this Lord Tyrell, and who can blame him? So he pulled upon the sash, and when he did the canopy above him split open, and a hundred red scorpions fell down upon his head. His death lit a fire that soon swept across Dorne, undoing all the Young Dragon's victories in a fortnight. The kneeling men stood up, and we were free again."
"I know the tale," said Tyrion. "What of it?"
"Just this, if I should ever find a sash beside my own bed, and pul on it, I would sooner have the scorpions fal upon me than the queen in all her naked beauty."
Oberin Martel
Oberin Martel
Legendarni vojnik
Legendarni vojnik

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Postovi - rad. Empty Postovi - rad.

Počalji od Oberin Martel Čet 21 Feb 2013, 16:25

Postovi - rad. Oberynvsmountain

The Dornishman flung away his ruined shield, grasped the spear in both hands, and sauntered away. Behind him the Mountain let out a groan, and pushed himself onto an elbow. Oberyn whirled cat-quick, and ran at his fallen foe. "EEEEELLLLLLIIIIIAAAAA!" he screamed, as he drove the spear down with the whole weight of his body behind it. The crack of the ashwood shaft snapping was almost as sweet a sound as Cersei's wail of fury, and for an instant Prince Oberyn had wings. The snake has vaulted over the Mountain. Four feet of broken spear jutted from Clegane's belly as Prince Oberyn roled, rose, and dusted himself off. He tossed aside the splintered spear and claimed his foe's greatsword. "If you die before you say her name, ser, I will hunt you through al seven hells," he promised.
Ser Gregor tried to rise. The broken spear had gone through him, and was pinning him to the ground. He wrapped both hands about the shaft, grunting, but could not pull it out. Beneath him was a spreading pool of red. "I am feeling more innocent by the instant," Tyrion told Elaria Sand beside him.
Prince Oberyn moved closer. "Say the name!" He put a foot on the Mountain's chest and raised the greatsword with both hands. Whether he intended to hack off Gregor's head or shove the point through his eyeslit was something Tyrion would never know.
Clegane's hand shot up and grabbed the Dornishman behind the knee. The Red Viper brought down the greatsword in a wild slash, but he was off-balance, and the edge did no more than put another dent in the Mountain's vambrace. Then the sword was forgotten as Gregor's hand tightened and twisted, yanking the Dornishman down on top of him. They wrestled in the dust and blood, the broken spear wobbling back and forth. Tyrion saw with horror that the Mountain had wrapped one huge arm around the prince, drawing him tight against his chest, like a lover.
"Elia of Dorne," they all heard Ser Gregor say, when they were close enough to kiss. His deep voice boomed within the helm. "I killed her screaming whelp." He thrust his free hand into Oberyn's unprotected face, pushing steel fingers into his eyes. "Then I raped her." Clegane slammed his fist into the Dornishman's mouth, making splinters of his teeth. "Then I smashed her fucking head in. Like this." As he drew back his huge fist, the blood on his gauntlet seemed to smoke in the cold dawn air. There was a sickening crunch. Elaria Sand wailed in terror, and Tyrion's breakfast came boiling back up. He found himself on his knees retching bacon and sausage and applecakes, and that double helping of fried eggs cooked up with onions and fiery Dornish peppers.
He never heard his father speak the words that condemned him. Perhaps no words were necessary. I put my life in the Red Viper's hands, and he dropped it. When he remembered, too late, that snakes had no hands, Tyrion began to laugh hysterically.
Oberin Martel
Oberin Martel
Legendarni vojnik
Legendarni vojnik

Nazad na vrh Ići dole